AMSOIL 100% Synthetic Firearm Lubricant and Protectant (FLP) ensures dependable firearm performance in rifles, handguns & shotguns. Safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers found in firearms. The moving parts on firearms (actions, bolts, hinges) must be cleaned and lubricated to ensure top performance and long life. AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant presents premium upgrades over all-in-one products, which sacrifice performance in at least one area in the name of convenience.
* Spray can is available for US residents only (FLPSC - 5oz Aerosol).
* FLPBA - 4-Oz bottle is available for Canadian residents
Safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers found in firearms.
Hunters and recreational shooters need their guns to perform when called upon, sometimes after an extended period of storage, after sitting for hours in a wet duck blind or while on a remote hunting trip with few opportunities to clean their gun daily. Since nothing will ruin a hunting trip or day at the range quicker than a malfunctioning firearm, AMSOIL firearm products were tested in a variety of firearms typically found at the range and in the field. The information gathered, along with extensive testing in the AMSOIL chemical lab, resulted in products dialed in for outstanding firearm protection in the most demanding conditions. As seen in the images, AMSOIL firearm products guard against damaging corrosion, helping keep firearms working properly for generations.
• Effectively lubricates and protects firearms, helping extend life and prevent blockage, jams and wear
• Outstanding protection and performance in both hot and cold climates
• Specifically formulated for firearms, offering superior performance
• Ensure firearm is unloaded.
• Shake well prior to use.
• Clean firearm prior to lubricant application per manufacturer's recommendations.
• Apply evenly to all metal parts such as barrels, bolts, firing pins, springs and trigger mechanisms.
• Apply a thin layer to exterior surfaces of firearm.
AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant is available in 4-ounce bottles.
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.